Monday, May 26, 2008
What to name this?
Well this is a vent blog for sure. Maybe I should just buy a diary instead. My sister lost her help for loading her moving truck and called my hubby and dad in at the last minute. They were gone the remainder of the day helping them and I was alone again. I really don't know how I could have handled it differently, but I ended up being the one in trouble because the hubby is not speaking to me. I wasn't cleat on what he wanted to me to do and then he got upset with me and the situation. I then disagree with his manner of this and I am the one in trouble. He knows that I can't stand it when he will not speak to me. I feel like a child being punished by a parent. He would say, well right now you don't want to hear what I would like to say. I guess that is so. We can't even agree on a way to argue. Well the kids are all in bed so I better make tracks while I can. You never know how long you have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment