I have decided not to allow anyone else to rain on my parade anymore. I am a planner and those who are not will just have to tag along. I realize that sometimes spontaenous is good and I am up for that. However, just because someone else fails to plan doesn't mean I (or my family) is a resucer or will change/delay our plans.
That being said my sister was to be seen off today at about 10:00. We were going to all meet at Cracker Barrel (because they could park their huge truck/car trailer combo) there and say goodbyes (go to hells?). Anyway, at 9:00 they had overslept which is still okay because my family has been known to do this especially after a long night of packing/moving. Then they broken some piece of plumbing this morning and have to wait for maint. to come see damage before they leave. If your truck was packed last night, how did you break something under the sink this morning??
So she said forget Cracker Barrel, which is good how long can I really wait. She wants me to meet her at the U-Haul store and we can say good-bye as they load their car. Can I just drive by and wave. Seriously, I do want to see her daughter and I know one day I will regret my attitude towards her now. I just get tired of her half-truths and cannot trust what she says.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment