Monday, May 26, 2008

What excitment today

Well my boys are off to meet up with other family to see the newest indy movie. Since the baby can't go I am left behind. So much for a day just together. I know my son really wants to see the movie and I wouldn't hold him back, but I wish I would have been considered. I know that my hubby has missed some of my son's TKD practices to stay home with the baby. BUT I have taken her along with us twice so it can be done. I think a movie would be harder because she would most likely cry and I couldn't see a darn thing in the dark. They are going to the discount theater so I imagine everything as sticky also. Boy this sure it a great place to vent. Enough pity party. In the long run of things, today is just a dot on the map of life. It just would have been nice for someone to say "Sorry you aren't going. We will miss you."

We do have some kind of dinner plans with my sister's family hanging in the air. Today is the day they load up the moving van. They pull out tomorrow morning. Depending on how things go we hope to see them tonight for our goodbyes. That should top the day off. I am glad her husband found this job and that PA is not as far as it could be BUT why move so much. I honestly cannot remember how many times they have moved. Sometimes just the same city, but not always. It's for various reasons: bad landlord, bad neighbors, bad school, too far away, etc. etc. Even though she has lived 45 mins. away for just over a year, we hardly get together. I have never been invited to her house for dinner. We talk on the phone alot, but I guess we really must not be the best of friends or we would make time for each other. I think it's because we are opposites. I know my mom with miss them and her granddaughter for sure BUT I think secretly it will make it easier to plan family events without having to consider the one group that is different.

Today I have accomplished some cleaning. Lots of laundry, kitchen, even the toliets are white again.

I noticed I haven't had any random readers yet. Should I tell others about my blog? Then I couldn't vent about them if needed. I doubt the people I would want to tell would ever need venting. For instance my hubby, I could just tell him it need be!

No comments: