So normally if I was working Saturday morning would be welcomed differently. I would enjoy staying in my pjs longer (I do this almost all day now) and hanging out with my family. As I mentioned in my first post my son had a sleepover so he is gone this morning. My hubby arranged a golf game for early with an old friend that he never gets to see much. So it's just the girls this morning. I am glad he gets to do something he wants, he deserves it BUT, he is one of those people that always does and never just hangs out with me. I can't really complain, I shouldn't. He took his early afternoon off and went to the Evil empire grocery shopping with me. We had a great time, I'm glad my baby can't remember all the things we say. We both were on a roll with the jabs.
Today I have lunch plans with my sister's family (my hubby will miss this). We have no place or time arranged which bothers the planner in me to no end. They are moving to PA for his new job on Tuesday. They have one daughter who is 8. My son still doesn't understand that they are really leaving for a long time. He was just starting to get closer to her really. It was hard for him because she is a girl, but also because she is deaf and he doesn't really understand how to communicate with her. He loves his Aunt K, she has babysat him several times when school is out. One thing that bothers me is that she always goes overboard. She can't just have him over, she has to take him somewhere big and do something all day long. Why can't they just be? Anyway. they have only lived nearby (45 mins) for about one year. Before that they lived in TX for 7 years. We saw them maybe one time per year. None of us has the money to travel by plane for the whole family and driving that with kids is out of the question for me. Hopefully PA can be a car trip. I would love to see Amish country. I haven't been there since I was a kid.
I am sure I will touch on the move and the crazy happenings of the last lunch again, but for now the baby is asleep and this is my only chance for a long and quiet shower!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment